Do you have a crooked smile? If so, then Invisalign dentist Rolla MO is the perfect solution for you! The Invisalign dentist in Rolla MO will create your Invisalign treatment plan and show you what Invisalign options you have for correcting your smile. Invisible braces are an excellent way to straighten your teeth and they can be used on adults as well. Invisalign is different from traditional metal braces because it uses clear plastic aligners instead of brackets and wires. Invisible braces are a type of orthodontic device that is made from polyurethane and titanium. They are used to straighten the teeth without any noticeable hardware.
Invisalign dentist Rolla mo promises that it’s worth it. Invisible Braces are not just for adults anymore! Children as young as 7 years old have been known to benefit from Invisalign treatments and Invisalign dentist Rolla mo is more than happy to help them out. In my opinion, Invisalign is a wonderful invention that helps people straighten their teeth without the use of metal braces. They are removable braces, and also you can take them out and eat whatever you want to eat! But how do Invisalign braces work? In this blog post, we will discuss Invisalign and why one should choose Invisalign over traditional braces.
What Invisalign is?
Invisalign is a device that helps you straighten your teeth without the use of metal braces. The Invisalign system consists of two parts, an Invisalign tray, and Invisalign aligners. Alignment trays are made out of thin, clear plastic which can contour to the shape of your mouth. You will need to wear these trays for a certain time period each day to gradually move your teeth into the desired position. Moreover, Invisalign aligners are made out of an advanced, proprietary material called thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). This material is very durable and provides strength while retaining flexibility.
How did Invisalign braces work? Invisalign braces work by moving your teeth millimeter-by-millimeter into the desired position. The Invisalign dentist Rolla MO will then determine what you need to do next, which may include wearing a new aligner or changing the sequence in which you wear your current set of aligners. Apart from this, Invisalign braces can make your teeth more attractive and happier with Invisalign brace treatment because they are natural-looking, removable, and comfortable.
What are the reasons why one should choose Invisalign over traditional braces?
- The first reason is that Invisalign is more comfortable. You can wear Invisalign with the same ease as you would toothpaste, in your mouth for 22 hours a day! Even when you are asleep, Invisalign is there to take care of your teeth. Traditional braces might be a little bit more uncomfortable because they will have metal and the wires may poke into sensitive gums or cheeks.
- Another reason why Invisalign may be better than traditional braces is that Invisalign offers a greater range of motion so it’s easier to brush and floss when wearing an Invisalign.
- Invisalign is a wonderful orthodontic option for adults and teens who have always wanted straight teeth but were too young to take advantage of the traditional braces. Plus, Invisalign has been found that Invisalign offers more benefits than traditional braces such as less food getting caught in between your teeth.
- Invisalign can straighten your teeth in less time than traditional braces which can take from six months up to two years.
- Invisalign is more discreet than traditional braces which can make them a better choice for adults and teens who want to be able to hide their orthodontic treatment from others.
- Finally, No need to remove the Invisalign from your mouth when eating or drinking unlike with traditional braces.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact Invisalign dentist Rolla MO to find out more information on Invisalign braces or Invisalign aligners that can straighten your teeth with invisible braces.