The most common question among the users is that how can they set up their Asus AC1750 router on a Mac device. Well, it is quite different from other operating systems. To setup, a router on Mac is not an easy task. A user is required to know each step very carefully for his/her Asus router setup procedure to be completed in an implausible manner. Have a look at the below-mentioned steps to perform Asus router setup on Mac operating system:
Asus AC1750 router setup on Mac
- To complete the process without any trouble, it is required to connect your router to a cable modem.
- Move the cable at the back of the Mac system and plugin with the router port that has been labeled on WAN.
- Moving to the next step, you are required to plug it into a power socket and wait for the initialization.
- Check if Mac is connected to the power supply properly.
- Now, open a web browser and provide the email address into the address bar provided by the router available from device documents in an appropriate manner.
- Now enter an Asus.router.login password in the required field.
- Enter the SSID available on the screen.
- Furthermore, proceed to password encrypted network web page.
- Press the Click and Apply icon to apply the changes effectively.
- Moving ahead, you are now required to right-click on the network icon available on the screen.
- It will let you connect your Mac device with the Asus router with a network that has been set up.
- At this stage, you have to select Wireless or Wired network from the drop-down list available on the screen.
- Finally, you can enjoy browsing the internet using a Mac operating system uninterruptedly.
For your further queries and hiccups related to the Asus router setup on Mac, you can contact Asus router Customer Service, technical experts. They are well equipped with the latest and sophisticated technology to abolish any issues in a cost-effective manner. The experts are highly talented to resolve your problems in a single phone call. Be ready to grab satisfactory solutions in a fraction of seconds from our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. What is the IP address for the Asus router?
A. Unless you have already changed it, the default IP address of your router is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
2. What is the default password for an Asus router?
A. The default username to access your Asus router is “admin”.
3. How do I configure my router on a Mac?
A. In the home app on your Mac device, choose Edit>Edit home. Now, Click Wi-Fi Network & Routers>choose an accessory> choose a level of network security. No Restriction: The router allows the accessory to connect to any internet service or local device. This provides the lowest level of security.
4. How do I access wireless router settings on Mac?
A. Open Safari or Chrome browser on your Mac > type the Router IP Address in the address bar of the browser and hit the Enter key. Note: There is no http:// before the IP address. Enter the Username and Password to log in to your Router on the Router Login screen.
5. Why is 192.168.1.1 not opening?
A. It could be that the connection is not stable enough to reach the router or the default gateway is not 192.168. 1.1. To check your default gateway, open the command prompt by pressing win+r and entering cmd. Now, enter the ipconfig command and look for the adapter that you are using to connect.
6. How do I access my Asus router admin?
A. Follow the below steps:
- Launch your internet browser and type 192.168. 1.1 into the address bar.
- Type the device’s username and password in the boxes. Username: admin. Password: admin.
- You now have access to the router configuration page.
7. Why is the Asus router not secure?
A. The default certificate in the router is self-signed and doesn’t fulfil the default SSL policy of the browser. Then your connection status will show Not Secure before the URL bar. After the certification update on your browser: the website is secured with HTTPS and owns a trusted certificate.