Whether you’re looking for a total hair transformation, a fresh new haircut, or simply a relaxing environment, Salons in Dubai will satiate your wishes for sure. Maintaining your appearance, from lashes to nails, Hair Botox For Ladies, hair colour, keratin and other treatments, many fabulous salons offer affordable extensive services to keep you looking your best. To get the best you just need to do a bit of homework.
Have you ever felt that you and your stylist weren’t on the same page after a salon visit? Like what you got was your least expectation. With a little planning, you can easily avoid that predicament! Here is a list of things to know or prepare for in order to make the most of your visit!
1. Bring photos to explain your desired look better: The more photos you bring in, the better the stylist will be able to ascertain the feel, texture, and color you like. Look through the Instagram and Pinterest accounts of the salons for ideas on the style you’re looking for.
2. Know your hair texture and face cut: Hairstyles that fit each facial shape are varied. After you’ve assessed whether you have an oval, round, square, or heart-shaped face, you can figure out what looks best on you. The best way to figure out your facial shape is to look at your jawline. Knowing your hair texture is also helpful since it influences the haircut you choose. You can’t expect to obtain the opposite from a haircut, whether you have thin, fine hair or thick, curly hair.
3. Consider your lifestyle: This is an extremely essential factor to consider. Your hairstyle is an aspect of your appearance that reflects who you are and what you do. If you have a hectic schedule and know you won’t have time to fix your hair, go for a low-maintenance look. Consider a style that you can get with simply a hair wash and rinse.
4. Double-check that you’re ready for a new hairdo: It’s not a big deal if you’re only getting a trim or a touch-up at the salon. There’s no going back if you’re cutting off 12 inches of your hair for the first time. Make sure to consider your new hairstyle before making an impulsive decision. If you’re not convinced, get a second opinion from your loved ones regarding the hair change.
5. Take Advice: stylists are artists for a reason; they love what they do and have studied hair science. When your stylist gives you hair advice, you should try to emulate it. The objective for both of you is usually to have your hair in the best possible condition. If the procedures you’re employing aren’t working or are causing damage to your hair, talk to your stylist about how to reduce the damage by using less heat or specialized products. They can usually provide you with advice and techniques on how to style your hair to add volume and make it seem bigger.
6. Tell the truth: When your hairstylist asks about your hair routine and treatments , be truthful about the products you’ve used and are still using. If you’ve used boxed hair color or chemically straightened your hair, for example. This will decide the strength of the coloring product your hairstylist will use on you. If you lie and say your hair is a virgin, there’s a chance you’ll get some really poor outcomes.
We hope these suggestions are helpful in getting you ready for your next salon visit. When you give your hairstylist a range of information to describe the look you seek, getting a new hairdo does not have to be a dicey endeavor. A good hair salon visit depends on effective communication. The most essential thing is that you walk out of the salon with a look and experience that you like. Moreover, living in the UAE gives you the opportunity to get the best services from the best salons. If you live in Dubai and are looking for Ladies Beauty Salon In Deira Dubai, Lolita Beauty Salon is the right place for you to get the best and extensive range of services. Visit once and you will come again for sure.